Sweep away the mundane -
your creativity carriage awaits!
My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly project kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
- I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage).
- I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun.
- I come in a sweet box
- All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
- Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
We're your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you.
THERE’S A FREE GIFT
IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic "D" block!
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
Ready to join...sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Click "Get It" or "Join Here"
- Complete the online form
- Select quantity for the monthly program
- Create your ID & password
- Enter your shipping information
- Provide your payment information
- select me as your demonstrator (Rachel Stelzer, zip code 91711)
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Program starts shipping March 15th
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
NOT SURE YOU WANT TO COMMIT? JUST TRY IT!
Starting in early March, Stampin' Up! will offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. See the Try It Kit below. Learn more.
Jots & Thoughts "Try Me" Kit Contents
QUESTIONS? Check out these FAQ's or customers may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
to sign up today
Don't forget: If you are my customer,
please be sure to choose me,
Rachel Stelzer (zip code 91711) as your demonstrator during the ordering process
(It's the last step, after entering your payment information).
More information, in case you you want more:
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged. (This is the perfect way to let me know you are getting the kit...just forward that confirmation email to me!)
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account on www.paperpumpkin.com and click skip a month before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you click skip a month on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month's Paper Pumpkin.
Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin for a specific month?
A: You need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Q: It asked me if I have a demonstrator—what is that?
A: Please select Rachel Stelzer, demo id 35367 & zip code 91711 as your demonstrator and email me when you've joined (Forward the confirmation email you receive when your order is shipped to email@example.com so I know you are participating).
There is so much going on right now...Let's talk about all the promotions we have ...
- Dude, You're Welcome
- My Paper Pumpkin
- Best of 25 Years!
Let's break it down ...
- The Dude, You're Welcome Kit is while supplies last.
- My Paper Pumpkin starts in March and you want to join as soon as you can so you'll get the first kit.
- Sale-a-bration starts on January 22nd.
- The Best of 25 Years is a new stamp set every month .... and since it's not while supplies last .. I thought you might want to order it during Sale-a-bration. I'll talk more about it later .. but again .... remember Sale-a-bration ha started.
Have a creative day!!